Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

OJT: Difficult Yet Challenging


On-The-Job-Training really do provide such an experience whom you can consider to be one of your unforgettable episode in life. Neither apprehension nor fear is distinguishably unfelt by me to face the real world waiting for me. It is more than a job, it is a method of learning on how are you going to deal with the real people in the business or how are you going to cope with the pressure of your superiors. I can say that during the OJT of a student can be a very challenging one, because some of them may come to think that they should continue working rather than to come back to school and face the more horrifying truth of education because such reason that they enjoy the work.

I have come to realize that it is really not just that easy to work in the business world. You have to come up with a deadline, queues of request after request, traveling out of towns, attending seminars, organize corporate meetings, meeting with the managers, solving problems, conventions of idea from branches, printing reports and organizing your personality so that other employees will like you and a lot more of professional activities I am very much excited to be experience by my own. Sometime fear visits my imagination, how about if this eagerness of mine still lingers in my head because I haven’t meet of what’s really the reality, how about if I am going to have it on my own palm, would I still have the same eagerness I have before? Or I will tame my self to be lazy? Oh my God! Just can’t imagine if this will going to happen with me.

As a student with wide dreams, the only fear I have is what if I could never be the way I wanted to be? That’s the most horrifying moment of my life. But I will continue the way I live and the way I work things out my by self. Being an IT professional is a difficult profession, it is like you’re always discovering new things, feeding yourself with the most recent knowledge for you to abide in the present situation. Difficult yet challenging. But if I find it difficult rather than challenging I am ready to trigger out my other bullets of talent out of my hand to craft works of pen and imagination. But my OJT shows me what is life awaits an IT professional and I find it quite disturbing in my own fashion.

Still holding my grasp tight, I will not let go of what I believe.

People believing in their dreams, lived with their dreams.



No comments: