Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dreadful Dreams


During the fifth year of Harry Potter at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry he was facing one of most difficult problem his nightmares. Lord Voldemort discovered that he has the power to infiltrate harry’s mind and able to control and produce false alarm.
So, I dedicate this poem to all who experience terrible nightmare.
Beware because their fatal!

DREADFUL DREAMS
By: Meljer M. Lozano

I was about to tell everyone that the thing I saw was not just a mere man standing beneath the enormous tree at the backyard of our house. I was about to divulge the horror that my eyes had witnessed, if not just only dreams intervened my sleep.

I was dreaming that I am sharing my dreadful experience among my friends when suddenly everything turns into a grayish fog and even myself cannot identify where I am actually was. When suddenly an icy, whole and a scary male voice register in my ears and it was laughing, a laugh of a murderer merrily watching as it slaughter its victims and it was calling my name as if I was next to be persecuted and which caught my attention and a throbbing terror tap my stimulus. The voice frightened me most at let my feet run away from the voice of dread and yet I cannot get away from the call. Running was infinite, I want to find a corner to share a bit of my fear and yet neither wall nor a corner can comfort me. My panic rises toward my temple and causes me a throbbing pain and I cannot focus for my desired destination. So, I kneel down and trying to feel the solid ground but still the voice was all over me, I was blinded with fog and yet not deaf to hear the call of death. My knees kiss the ground and my palms are trying to feel my neck for thirst was attacking me. And I gathered all my force and shouted “Stop, please stop”. Then I feel the moment of deafening silence, all I can hear is my heart beating so fast. Thub…thub thub…thub…thub thub…thub…thub thub. I was almost thankful for the voice stop laughing and I find my self calm at last.

My ears are my only defense for it was totally foggy blinded and its sensitivity rises above the normal. The splatters of liquid came into me, I listen hardly trying to follow the flowing liquid and my eyes widened and think “water?” I have never craved water like this before. I was running towards the swishy sound of water and thinking of it as my only survival. Yes, I’m getting nearer, this is it I can feel the liquid running through my fingers but the thing is much denser than water, sticky and smells like rotten fish and it’s not water and my heart sank when I take a closer look and a scarlet of blood draping into my feet and suddenly the voice laugh louder as ever before. The voice was all over me and found my self running once again towards an indistinct location. I was running towards an imaginary refuge and thinking that there would be somebody who can cast away the voice. I shouted again “Stop, somebody help me” and again the voice vanished and another familiar voice came into my senses. It’s my mother, I can hear her voice she is talking to me but I can feel that she is not touching me. “Mom, touch me, please hug me, touch me mom, please” and again the craved for my mother’s hug which never came into me as important as now. “I love you son, goodnight” the last word I have heard from my mom and I can hear she slammed the door and leaving me behind in this dark room chased by death. I can feel wet matter flowing from my eyes and I realize I was crying. I cried and cried, and suddenly here comes again the horrifying voice which laugh again much merrily and I was tortured by it shocking raspy voice. Running away from it seems not the case to avoid so I shut my eyes as heavy as I can and pressed my palms against my ears to prevent it from hearing. But the voice is so powerful, the sound doesn’t going now into my ears but the voice is already in my brain. He infiltrated my senses and has the control on me. I open my mouth to release my fear and anguish and shout it loud and blasted my eyes into the foggy environment and I catch my last breathe. The voice keep on laughing like lethal dagger slowly kissing me goodbye to life and embracing death, much happy and victorious. My heart fainted

Thub…thub…thub…thub……thub……….thub……….thub…………………..thub

And somebody welcomed me into his dark asylum, the same man I saw from the tree and the same voice I have heard in my dream.

And here I am part of nothing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoi! melj.. wala nako tiwasa.. hadlok ko.. pa chure dha oi!..

Unknown said...

hmm...quiet honey!....keep it up!

Unknown said...

hmm...quiet honey!....keep it up!